Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's in a name

I know pretty certainly that I'll get inquiries about the name of this blog.  Well, I conjured it up about three years ago when I was reading my favorite magazine, Artful Blogging, by Sommerset press.  I saw a picture of a very thoughtful looking bunny in a scrapbook drawing and I knew first that some day I would have a blog, and that The Pensive Bunny would have to be the name.  It's kinda like a character, a symbol really, that I have for my creative self.  Quiet and deep in thought about all the things and people I care about, especially art, bees, scrap- booking, food and gardening and, well you get the idea.  Now I finally have a venue to let all this stuff I think about rest on a virtual page.  Funny isn't it, that I just got around to blogging and that my head hasn't exploded!

No comments:

Post a Comment